Friday, June 29, 2012
Continuous Educational Journey
I am a social media junkie; I was hooked on Facebook. It
consumed a lot of my time; therefore I had to delete my page. I was very
apprehensive about creating a blog but now I find it very interesting. Creating
my blogs spot was a very easy process. I am excited to about getting starting
and posting to other classmate blog spots. I feel it’s going to be an enjoyable
experience. I am more excited about learning all I can of Early Childhood Studies
program. I know creating a blog spot will help capture my continuous
educational journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Latrica,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment. I look forward to working with you, and sharing knowledge and experiences as well. I am excited about our Early Childhood Program and getting to know our colleagues through discussion and blog postings.
Creating a blog was pretty easy, but I can't say I am a social media junkie. I only joined facebook a year ago at my sisters request. Still I don't check it or comment on a regular basis. I do agree that posting to, and reading other classmates blogs will be enjoyable, as well as, interesting and informative. I'm really looking forward to it.
Hi Latricia,
ReplyDeleteI was a Facebook junkie as well, but got bored after a few months. I keep my page because it allowed me to stay in touch with my past.
I already have a blog here and this is my second one. For some reason every thing I have done so far has been stressful with this class. It took me forever to set up my blog. I don't know why. The first one took minutes.
I look forward to reading your blog and sharing early childhood ideas with you.
Don't laugh when you see how many times I posted to the blog link board. :)
Michelle Bronson
Hello Latricia,
ReplyDeleteGood for you on giving up your "facebook habit"...breaking any habit is always a sign of mental strength! Being hooked on social media should be a strength when taking online classes, just switch to the discussion board and you will do great :) I am looking forward to this online experience although it is taking some getting used to, but isn't that how everything is in life! I agree, it will also be interesting to look back at the archives on our blogs and watch how we have grown through out this class.
Hello Latricia,
ReplyDeleteI agree, facebook is addicting; however, I find it a good way to keep up with friends in other states. I have always heard about blogs, but never was interested in starting one or researching them. This process to start my blog for class has definately been a challenge, nonetheless I am glad I did get a chance to start a blog. Being in an online class you don't get to network face to face, so the best way to get to know other classmates will be the blogs.